what pisses me off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
what pisses me off

This is a forum where you can rant out your anger on what really pisses you off so join up and have your say

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Public Transport

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Public Transport Empty
PostSubject: Public Transport   Public Transport Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:25 am

have a rant about anything and everything that pisses you off about public transport
Back to top Go down
https://what-pisses-me-off.board-directory.net
fallenangel-yaz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Public Transport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Transport   Public Transport Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:03 am

dont ya jus hate public transport always bloody late and slow boring Sleep
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Public Transport Empty
PostSubject: Crappy public transport   Public Transport Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:33 am

Shocked The mind boggles with the way British transport is run lets begin
1. Busses they are so shit they are full of smelly grannies that stink of pee and they are always slagging off friends and neighbours ( mind you makes good listening though)
2. During busy times there are never any seats so you stand there being chucked about like a cheap chinese doll and being thrown into people who are standing next too you and they look at you like you smashed into them on purpose.
3. I haven't used a bus for years so i decided when my car went in for its MOT and it was raining to catch a bus home , and when entering onto the bus i said how much is the fare to the stop near my street and the driver with all his wit screamed its £1.20 ain't it and i did my Lee Evans impression and said well i really know that don't i as i never uses your shitty buses what a Twat , what a nice way to greet customers, that was the last time i use our public transport in my town i would now rather walk bounce
Back to top Go down
https://what-pisses-me-off.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Public Transport Empty
PostSubject: Re: Public Transport   Public Transport Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Public Transport
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
what pisses me off :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: