what pisses me off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
what pisses me off

This is a forum where you can rant out your anger on what really pisses you off so join up and have your say

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHAV'S Those annoying little shits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-30

CHAV'S Those annoying little shits Empty
PostSubject: CHAV'S Those annoying little shits   CHAV'S Those annoying little shits Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:17 pm

We have all heard them and seen them racing around in there cars so vent out your anger here
Back to top Go down
https://what-pisses-me-off.board-directory.net
fallenangel-yaz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: CHAV'S Those annoying little shits   CHAV'S Those annoying little shits Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 11:32 pm

gawd there annoyin lil shitebags wiv all the "innit blud" an crap like that wot scumbags
jus pull ur hands out ya trouser, wear ur socks bloody normally, walk properly an enough wiv the crappy lil language an thinkin ur all hard an shit stop wiv the burbery rubbish
take ur crappy "gold" bling *cough cough* back to argos
if ur gonna play loud music buy sum descent stuff and wot is wiv ur shitty lil cars do u rli think they're cool?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: I hate them   CHAV'S Those annoying little shits Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2007 12:03 am

[b]I hate them so much they screech round the corners in there little crappy gold coloured Nova's and there blue lights underneath the car , "Wots that all about are they checking the road for fake £20 notes ,, nahh don't thinks so its where mum and dad used to ban them from switching on the christmas lights Twaaaaaaaaaaaaats!
Also why do they black out there windows and drive past 13 year old girls with there shatty music blasting out so loud that the staff at burger king wake up , and speeding at 60mph and then they look at each other in the car and scream at the top of there voice "Did they see us , like yeah they saw a shitty car come speeding past them at 60mph with the windows blacked out and had a perfect look at there face.
Hmmmm nasty little shits bounce and another thing i have come to the conclusion that the Dump valve dickheads sitting in those buckets seats and with there four way straps across there body's and they sit there rocking backwards and forwards, this has now been proven by doctors worldwide as the farley's rusk syndrome and they were told no you cannot have anymore rusks and they kick off in a childish paddy ( think about this one ) thats why they have the four way straps across them.
I wil post more very shortly when i have more time to studdy them in more detail so keep looking back and lets rip them off the streets lol!
Back to top Go down
https://what-pisses-me-off.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHAV'S Those annoying little shits   CHAV'S Those annoying little shits Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHAV'S Those annoying little shits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
what pisses me off :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: