what pisses me off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
what pisses me off

This is a forum where you can rant out your anger on what really pisses you off so join up and have your say

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banks are rip of merchants

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hrprvilla

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Banks are rip of merchants Empty
PostSubject: Banks are rip of merchants   Banks are rip of merchants Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:25 am

Why do banks give overdrafts, loans and credit cards to people who can't afford the repayments.

They take goverment support as a source of income, which is diabolical.

I now owe alot of money due to the fact i kept borrowing to catch up on paying bills, buying food, clothes, rent etc...

Surely they should know by the amount i was oweing it's time to stop lending.

I take some blame also maybe I should had stopped myself, but when you have children you do what needs to be done.

So Barclads and Halipax (for legal reasons) stuff you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Banks are rip of merchants Empty
PostSubject: banks and their policies   Banks are rip of merchants Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2007 12:57 am

You are so right, every time i go into the bank and pay money into my account they hold back my card and then try and sell me loans and try to get me to have one of those evil credit cards nasty things, i always grunt at them and say No but they just keep pushing and pushing until i go nuts at them and scream loudly i don't want none of your F****** cards or your bloody loans , then they do there sarcastic smile and say we can do our home insurance so much cheaper than your currant provider and i always grunt back no you can't" and they say lets try and i always say i insure myself beat that.
The only way now i can get money paid into my account without any hard sell from them and thats to send the kids in with my bank card and money that way they cannot try and sell there rubbish to customers who do not want it
cheers
Back to top Go down
https://what-pisses-me-off.board-directory.net

Banks are rip of merchants
Page 1 of 1