what pisses me off
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
what pisses me off

This is a forum where you can rant out your anger on what really pisses you off so join up and have your say

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Utility companies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Utility companies Empty
PostSubject: Utility companies   Utility companies Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 2:19 am

Have you been well and truly ripped off from your utility company then rant your anger out here

Last edited by on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://what-pisses-me-off.board-directory.net
hrprvilla

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Utility companies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Utility companies   Utility companies Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:38 am

Electric/Gas what a laugh we changed are direct debit over to a cheaper company last year.

Only to find that now we are in debit by £600 due to the fact they have not calculated the correct debit payment to come out of are bank.

Why a year later could they not see the problem before hand, could they not look back from past bills and readings before they took on our household and find what the true figure would be.

Now we owe this huge amount, we pay £60.00 monthly for both Gas/Electric but really we should be in the £80-£100 bracket.

Thanks for the F**K up Scotty Pwer
Back to top Go down

Utility companies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
what pisses me off :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: